While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Silver Spring] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house-fast
Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Silver Spring MD? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). […]
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Where We Invest
- Can I Give My House Back To The Bank Silver Spring Without An Expensive Foreclosure?
- The Devastating Consequences Of Foreclosure In Silver Spring For House Sellers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Silver Spring Maryland?
- Buy my Silver Spring MD house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Silver Spring Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?