Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Silver Spring MD? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Where We Invest
Sell Your Maryland Property
- Buy my Silver Spring MD house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Silver Spring Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Silver Spring MD?
- Cash for houses in Silver Spring – how to sell your MD house for fast cash
- Who are the cash house buyers in Silver Spring MD?