With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in Maryland is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Where We Invest
Sell Your Maryland Property
- Buy my Silver Spring MD house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Silver Spring Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Silver Spring MD?
- Cash for houses in Silver Spring – how to sell your MD house for fast cash
- Who are the cash house buyers in Silver Spring MD?