With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Silver Spring anyway? Many homeowners across America and Silver Spring are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in Maryland is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Where We Invest
- Can I Give My House Back To The Bank Silver Spring Without An Expensive Foreclosure?
- The Devastating Consequences Of Foreclosure In Silver Spring For House Sellers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Silver Spring Maryland?
- Buy my Silver Spring MD house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Silver Spring Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?