While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Silver Spring] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
Tag Archives | avoid-foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in Maryland is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Where We Invest
- Can I Give My House Back To The Bank Silver Spring Without An Expensive Foreclosure?
- The Devastating Consequences Of Foreclosure In Silver Spring For House Sellers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Silver Spring Maryland?
- Buy my Silver Spring MD house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Silver Spring Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?